Dating clubs for widows and widowers Srilankan online sex web cam

That belief would be upended in part by the arrests in January of Peterson and Antwion Mc Gee, both black residents of Gary. The manager of a taco restaurant was making a night deposit at a bank machine outside the mall when a man walked up to him and shot him once in the head.

That changed when Mc Gee said to police, “let me tell you something — that guy you have in custody, it's the shotgun killer.”To convince them, Mc Gee told police a detail about the tailors' killings that had not been made public — that one brother was killed upstairs and the second brother downstairs.“It was a no-s*** moment,” Staples said.

“Maybe we have something here.” George Robert Brown, second from left, confessed to the 1956 slaying of an East Gary beautician.

Lawrence Mills, a 43-year-old insurance salesman from Hammond, was found dead in his car, still dressed in the three-piece champagne-colored business suit he had worn that day to work.

A half-mile north from the Legion hall, a woman dropped off a package at a home in Griffith when she heard the crunch of dry leaves. The shot missed, she screamed and the shooter fled.

Brown's sentence was then reduced to life in prison. He told a reporter he was born an only child in Madison, Indiana, in 1932.

He said his parents divorced when he was young, and he was left by his mother with relatives, whose sons sexually abused him.

“After the first night, we connected them pretty quickly.

They were so vicious.”Local businesses and cities offered rewards for information. Police thought they knew two things about the shotgun killer, based on witness statements: He was a slender, white man with middle-length hair, and he drove a small, boxy white car.

With Brown, from left, are Deputy Sheriff Eli Uzelac, Chief Deputy Sandor Singer and Deputy Nick Garapich. Route 6 in New Chicago.“I tried to kiss her and she resisted,” Brown, 25, told police in his confession. I choked her until she didn't moved.”Brown said he put the woman's body in a depression at the airport, covered it with rocks and cement, and returned later to toss tin cans on the grave.

George Robert Brown — the Gary steel worker dubbed the “Dunes Slayer” — died a quiet death in state prison almost 40 years after he confessed to strangling two women near the old Triangle Airport in New Chicago. Brown confessed two days later to a second slaying.

A trial was never held for Brock's killing, but the defendant's confession to that crime, as well as six other sex offenses and four burglaries in late 1956 and early 1957, was presented as evidence at the Grigonis trial.

Tags: , ,